Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Have No Idea What Earl Sweatshirt is Rapping/Talking about.


I admit it, I'm a Earl Dick riding Hipster Asshole All day erryday.. Errday

But What the fuck is he rapping about? That shit sounds really cool but every time I listen I have to go to Rap genius each bar..Every bar , what the hell? I love Earl but I will be the first to admit that it takes me a few replays to understand what he's talking bout. Lil' Wayne got that on lock, Rakim (and Eric B.) sure, sometimes. 2pac their's always a double meaning ALWAYS. But Earl's music is like pleasing a female; your not gonna give her an orgasm the first time, your too excited (for the song). That you forget take your time pleasing her (or understanding). When your done you feel sooo good , and when you look down at the girl (Earl's music) she's pissed of because you came all fast. I know the example is fucked up but , wanted to use this way because its the most interesting; and also guy's like sex and what have you.


I could turn on my Nerd mode and talk about his Album "Earl",  and rant track by track however, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FA THAT.  But what you can do in the mean time is this pick one of you favorite Earl song or  one you've never listened to. Play it, then write down what you think he's talking about. Once your done with that , go to Rap Genius and prepare to feel bamboozled.

This is Earl Stan Level.

No comments:

Post a Comment